This is a 32bit PIC32 BASIC Microcontroller kit set consisting of the BCore100 Microcontroller Board, a 2.83" OLED with TouchScreen Interface Board and a c3038 CMOS Camera Module(OV6630).
The C3038 is a 1/4” color sensor module with digital output using OmniVision’s OV6630 CMOS image sensor, operating at 3.3V.
The 2.83" Touch Screen OLED Display is a low power, wide viewing angle, high colour RGB display with a 4-wire resistive Touch Screen. This screen is a thing of beauty!
Here's what's onboard the OLED Interface Board (REV.2);
OLED Interface Board Features:
- 2.83" Active Matrix OLED Display (S6E63D6 Driver)
- 4wire Resistive Touch Screen
- 3-Axis Acceleromter; ADXL335
- Dual Channel Audio Wav Player (Play up to 2 sound files at the same time!)
- Dual Push/Push MCard/microSD-Compatible Socket for BCore & Sound
- 2x User Push Buttons
- Audio Line Out with Earphone Support
- Onboard Voltage Regulator & Charge Pump
- 4x PWM Pins for Servo Motors
- 1x UART Port
- Red LED Power Indicator
This is a great standalone embedded vision platform that is extrememly easy to use and get started. Check out our numerous tutorials below to see how easy it is. All native library support for the OLED Touch Screen and OV6630 Camera is loaded into the BlazingCore OS.
What's in the package:
- 1x BCore100 Microcontroller
- 1x 2.83" OLED w/ TouchScreen Interface Board
- 1x c3038 CMOS Camera Module
- 1x USB to Serial Download Cable Set
- FTDI USB to UART Convertor
- USB 2.0 to Mini B Cable
- JST ZH Crossed Serial Cable
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x Power Adaptor
- Input: AC 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz;
- Output: 6V/1A
- 1x 40 pin 0.1" (2.54mm) Standard Pin Header
- 8x Nickel Plated Stands & Nuts
- 1x White Plastic Stylus
- 20x Single Pin Jumper Wire F/F 20cm
- (For connecting the CMOS camera to the BCore100 Board)
- Colours will be according to the C3038 Camera Tutorial.
- 2x Black, 2x Red, 5x Green, 5x Blue, 1x Purple, 1x Orange, 1x Yellow, 3x Grey
- (Leave a comment in the cart if you'd like your own choice of colours instead!)
*Please refer to the individual product links for a more detailed description of each product.
Note: The BCore100 Microcontroller board with the OLED and Camera Bus line Pins come pre-soldered so that you can plug-and-play right out of the box.
The BCore100 has native libraries within the chip memory for the C3038 OV6630 Camera, resulting in frame-grabbing out the box to be as easy as the following code.
Public Sub Main()
CAM.Init() 'Init the Camera
CAM.Speed(2) 'Set the SPEED of the camera to 2
'Set the x,y position to draw the captured image to screen
'Grab image from Camera module and immediately draw it to the OLED Screen at 17 - 19fps.
Resources / Tutorials: